This is the best way for most people to get started with The Grace Course. It provides everything you need to run a course for up to 20 participants at a saving of over £50 on individual prices.
The Grace Course is a straightforward, effective way for churches to help Christians understand God’s grace and be motivated by God’s love alone, so that they go on to bear “much fruit”. It provides powerful, practical ways to submit to God, identify faulty thinking and renew the mind.
- Live a fruitful Christian life simply by being the person God made you to be.
- Don’t “perform” any longer for God or other people but learn to serve out of love.
- Hold your head up high no matter what’s in your past.
- Get rid of condemning thoughts and that “low grade fever” of guilt.
- Stop returning to the same old sins again and again.
- Fear nothing and no one except God Himself.
- Learn to serve out of genuine rest.
- Work together with others to reach the world for Christ.
The Grace Course has 6 sessions plus a practical, life-transforming ministry tool — The Steps to Experiencing God’s Grace.
This Leader's Guide contains all the information you will need to lead the course including full scripts for the teaching sessions and a CD with PowerPoint presentations. The DVD set has video presentations of the teaching by Steve Goss, Rich Miller and Jude Graham.