The Freedom In Christ course consists of 10 sessions, with an optional Introductory Session, and extras on the App. Each teaching session is made up of:
• Three Teaching Videos, of between 8-15 mins each.
• Testimonies to illustrate the main teaching points.
• Pause For Thought discussion times.
• Recommended Welcome, Worship and Witness sections.
The App provides the perfect companion to the course, and includes:
• A "Daily Nugget of Truth" to help you reflect on the teaching between sessions.
• "Meet the Presenters" film and Extra Teaching films.
• A Stronghold-Buster-Builder tool.
• All the scriptures from the Truth Encounter Lists.
• Introduction to the Worship in Spirit & Truth Album.
• The Freedom In Christ Daily Devotional.
To find out more about what's in each session, download Session 1 of the Leader's Guide and Participant's Guide:
Download a sample of the Leader's Guide
Download a sample of the Participant's Guide