13 January 2021 to 17 March 2021
With the pandemic still rife, and leadership continuing to be a real challenge, start the new year investing in your own discipleship journey as a leader with one of our online courses.
If you are involved in leadership in the church, public, private or charity sectors, join with other leaders for a special online "Freedom In Christ" course that will help you stop, take a moment, and root your identity firmly in Christ, equip you to win the spiritual battle and enable you to be transformed by the renewal of your mind.
Amidst the ongoing anxiety and uncertainty, this online course will offer you the opportunity to:
- Be refreshed and renewed in your identity in Jesus
- Be equipped to win the spiritual battle against the world, the flesh and the devil
- Be enabled to walk on in freedom and fruitfulness into all God has for you
- Share with other leaders in a safe and confidential space, and enjoy a welcome oasis where you can press into what God is saying to you in this season.
- Experience a Digital Discipleship solution that you might be able to take back to your own church.
The Online Course will take the format of:
- Weekly Zoom Conference starting Wednesday 13th January, from 3 - 5pm, for 10 weeks.
- Facilitated Breakout Rooms for prayer and discussion
- Steps To Freedom Day on Saturday 27th February.
- Access to FreedomStream for the duration of the course to catch-up on or revisit any sessions.
You can find out more about what the Freedom In Christ Course involves by clicking here.
Cost & Registration
Places are limited, so we recommend you register early.
Registration is free, but we encourage you to make a donation to Freedom In Christ if you can during the registration process.
You will need a copy of the Participant's Guide, Steps To Freedom In Christ and we strongly recommend the 21 Day Devotional, Walking In Freedom.
All three books are available at a specially discounted price of £19 here, along with a set of Biblical Truth postcards.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event. For a printer-friendly version of this page click here.