27 January 2021 to 31 March 2021
If you are in your 20s and 30s, serving God, and wanting to do it more fruitfully in the church, public, private or charity sectors, this special online disciple course is for you. Start the New Year investing in your own discipleship journey.
Amidst the ongoing anxiety and uncertainty, this online course will offer you the opportunity to:
- Be refreshed and renewed in your identity in Jesus
- Be equipped to win the spiritual battle against the world, the flesh and the devil
- Be enabled to walk on in freedom and fruitfulness into all God has for you
- Share with others in a safe and confidential space, and enjoy a welcome oasis where you can press into what God is saying to you in this season.
- Experience a Digital Discipleship solution that you might be able to take back to your own church.
The Online Course will take the format of:
- Weekly Zoom Conference starting Wednesday 27th January, from 7 - 9pm, for 10 weeks.
- Facilitated Breakout Rooms for prayer and discussion
- Steps To Freedom Day on Saturday 20th March.
- Access to FreedomStream for the duration of the course to catch-up on or revisit any sessions.
You can find out more about what disciple involves by clicking here.
Cost & Registration
Places are limited, so we recommend you register early.
Registration is free, but we encourage you to make a donation to Freedom In Christ if you can after registration.
You will need a copy of the disciple Leader's Guide, Steps To Freedom In Christ and we strongly recommend the 21 Day Devotional, Walking In Freedom.
All three books are available at a specially discounted price of £25 here, along with a set of special Biblical Truth postcards.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event. For a printer-friendly version of this page click here.