4 May 2022 to 29 June 2022
If you are leader in the church, public, private or charity sectors, join us, for a special online Keys To Health, Wholeness and Fruitfulness course and invest in your own discipleship journey.
Amidst the ongoing anxiety and uncertainty on the pandemic, this online course will offer you the opportunity to:
- Be refreshed and renewed as a healthy and whole disciple of Jesus who understands how to look after your whole being - body, mind and spirit.
- Be equipped with Biblical Truth and Medical Wisdom so that you can address any health issue confidently.
- Share with others in a safe and confidential space, and enjoy a welcome oasis where you can press into what God is saying to you in this season.
- Experience a Digital Discipleship solution that you can take back to your own church.
The Online Course will take the format of:
- Weekly Zoom Conference starting Wednesday 4th May 2022, from 6.00 - 8.00pm (UK time), for 9 weeks.
- Facilitated Breakout Rooms for prayer and discussion
- Steps To Health, Wholeness and Fruitfulness Day on Saturday 25th June.
- Access to FreedomStream for the duration of the course to catch-up on or revisit any sessions.
You can find out more about what Keys To Health, Wholeness & Fruitfulness involves by clicking here.
Cost & Registration
Places are limited, so we recommend you register early.
Registration is free, but we encourage you to make a donation to Freedom In Christ if you can after registration.
You will need a copy of the Keys To Health, Wholeness and Fruitfulness Participant's Guide to be able to fully participate in the course.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event. For a printer-friendly version of this page click here.