17 September 2021 to 19 November 2021
Join with other Christian leaders from all walks of life for a special online "Freedom In Christ Course For Leaders" that will help experience Jesus's freedom for yourself and your leadership in these really challenging times.
Amidst the ongoing anxiety and uncertainty of the pandemic, this online course will offer you the opportunity to:
- Be refreshed and renewed by the Truth of your identity in Jesus
- Be equipped to win the spiritual battle by Turning to Jesus in repentance and faith
- Be enabled to walk on in Transformation into all God has for you.
All whilst sharing with other leaders in a safe and confidential space, enjoying a welcome oasis where you can press into what God is saying to you in this season, and experiencing a Digital Discipleship solution that you might be able to take back to your own church.
The Online Course will take the format of:
- Weekly Zoom Conference starting Friday 17th September, 3-5pm, for 10 weeks.
- Facilitated Breakout Rooms for prayer and discussion
- Steps To Freedom Day on Saturday 30th October
- Access to FreedomStream for the duration of the course to catch-up on or revisit any sessions.
You can find out more about what the Freedom In Christ Course involves by clicking here.
Cost & Registration
Places are limited, so we recommend you register early.
Registration is free, but we encourage you to make a donation to Freedom In Christ if you can during the registration process.
You will need a copy of the Participant's Guide, Steps To Freedom In Christ and we strongly recommend the 21 Day Devotional, Walking In Freedom.
All three books are available at a specially discounted price of £19 here, along with a set of Biblical Truth postcards.
We also recommend the "Discipleship Series" books which accompany the course.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event. For a printer-friendly version of this page click here.