You are here
Helping Others With Deeper Issues - Bristol
SOUTH WEST, 1 May 2020 to 2 May 2020
A workshop to equip church teams to help people resolve issues from the past in Christ
Who is this for?
This event is for those who, as part of a team in their church, want to help people resolve deeper issues. The event is ideal for whole teams to attend.
What's the format?
- Two-day workshop - Friday 1 May, 2pm - 9.30pm and Saturday 2nd May 10am - 4pm.
What does it cover?
Discover why every Christian - no matter how badly “messed up” - can find their freedom and become a fruitful disciple as you encourage them to choose truth and to resolve their personal and spiritual conflicts.
- Why Christians with deeper issues need to know what they already have
- Equipping them to win the spiritual battle and stand firm
- Understanding who is responsible for what
- Helping those with deeper issues assume responsibility
- Why every Christian (no matter how “messed up”) can become a fruitful disciple
- Using The Steps To Freedom In Christ to resolve personal and spiritual conflicts
- Setting up a church team to work with a person with deeper issues
- Understanding deeper issues such as abuse, dissociative disorders and addictions
- Tools to use with your deeply wounded person
Participants should be familar with the Freedom In Christ Course and, ideally, been on our Transforming Discipleship or Helping Others Find Freedom In Christ one-day training event, or watched the corresponding DVD.
View or download a pdf version of our latest publicity leaflet.
Speakers: Sue Lindsay
Cost: £40 per person (£35 per person for groups of 4 or more, call 0118 3218084 for this option)
Host church website: E5 City Church (Elim Bristol)
Coffee and registration from 1.30pm.
Sessions: Friday: 2pm - 5pm & 7pm - 9.30pm. Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Tea and coffee will be provided throughout the event, but please make provision for your own meal on Friday evening and lunch on Saturday.
3-15 Jamaica Street
Bristol, BS2 8JP